Vallecito Lake has a beautiful new Community Center available to hold your special occasions. A unique setting overlooking the awesome blue lake surrounded by mountains is a unique setting for group gatherings or family reunions. Enjoy a memorable experience with your family and friends. Indoor and outdoor facilities are available for all types of banquets, parties and weddings. Relax in one of our lodges, cabins, vacation homes or bring your RV, tent or camper.
Cowboy Up with the family or group Horseback Ride Adventure!
Take the family on a hike and explore Nature's beauty, the wildlife, clear mountain streams, majestic mountain peaks and cool fresh air.
The Vallecito Community Center is located at the Northwest end of Vallecito Lake at 17252 County Road 501. The newly renovated center features a 30' x 60' multipurpose room with an Aspen cathedral ceiling. The 20' x 20' kitchen features oak cabinetry, commercial stainless steel appliances and expansive counter space. One of the two unisex bathrooms offer accessibility for the handicapped. An 8' covered veranda surrounding the center offers outdoor seating choices, steps down to a large 40' x 80' cement patio with raised 20' x 20' cement stage area. Included in the rental and available for use are fourteen 5' round molded plastic tables, fifteen 8' long molded plastic tables and 160 molded plastic folding chairs.
- Damage and Excessive Cleaning Deposit - A $500 cleaning deposit is for damage and/or excessive cleaning required after a function. The use of tapes, tacks, staples, nails, sticky tac, etc. is strictly prohibited and will result in a cleaning deposit deduction. Smoking is not permitted in the building or on the veranda. No pets allowed.
- Deposit and Rental Fee - A deposit is due within two weeks of the initial reservation, a second deposit due six weeks prior to rental date and the final deposit due three weeks prior to the rental date.
- Cancellation Fee Schedule - The initial deposit will be forfeited if cancellation is made within thirty days of the scheduled event.
- Occupancy - The occupancy requirement of the Center is not to exceed 180 persons.
- Alcohol Consumption - Alcohol is permitted on the premises without a license if there is no charge. If there is a charge for alcohol, the renter must obtain a temporary liquor license and submit a copy to the Vallecito Community Center.
- Music - Please be sensitive to local residents and vacationers if you have a band or DJ.
- Fireworks and Bon Fires - The use of fireworks and bon fires is strictly prohibited.
- Porta Potty Requirements - A party of more than 125 people will require the rental of one porta potty and a party of more than 200 people will require two porta potties.
970-884-6080 REGARDING POLICY DETAILS, AVAILABILITY AND RATES.